By purchasing services from Anthony Knaape, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
Provision of content is customer’s responsibility, unless specifically negotiated ahead of time as part of the project proposal.
- Text content. Copy for all website pages and links needs to be delivered digitally and should be carefully proof-read by the client.
- Should client wish Anthony Knaape to develop content for the site, website copy is billable at our regular hourly rate. Development of copy is accomplished via Anthony Knaape interviewing the client about the topic areas to be addressed on their web pages. Anthony Knaape then composes appropriate copy, submits to the client for review, edit, and approval. Approved copy is then posted to the web pages.
- Graphical content – Images outside of the website design must be provided in digital form or in a form that can be easily scanned, unless otherwise provided for in customer’s contract. Subsequent revisions will be billable at our regular hourly rate.
- Graphical content. Images outside of the website design must be provided in digital form or in a form that can be easily scanned, unless otherwise provided for in customer’s contract. Subsequent revisions will be billable at our regular hourly rate.
Text with an embedded link containing wording similar to: “Website Design by Anthony Knaape” will be placed at the bottom of every web page created (programmed or designed) by Anthony Knaape. The link may be removed when the client no longer uses any services of Anthony Knaape without penalty.
Anthony Knaape does not assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs.
Anthony Knaape may, at its sole discretion, choose to showcase on its website projects Anthony Knaape has worked on or is working on, including screenshots, a link to the live website, a summary of Anthony Knaape’s role in regards to the project, etc. The client must understand and agree that we are in no way committed to displaying, or linking to, their website(s) or online project(s) on our website, but that we may choose to do so, at our sole discretion.
A down payment is required in order to begin development of your website. This is usually 50% of the upfront design fee, unless an alternative contract or proposal specifies a different amount. The outstanding balance on your website is due after the design, navigation and pages have been approved and built. Final payment is due regardless of whether all content for the pages has been sent by the client. This provision is in place to encourage the client to get content submitted promptly so that their site can go live.
Website Development Cancellation
If site design and development work has already begun (such as creating a design concept), then the down payment is non-refundable. Anthony Knaape my elect at its sole discretion to offer a partial refund depending upon the circumstances.
Internet Marketing & SEO
Service continuation and renewal
In order to ensure uninterrupted service to your website, the service contract will automatically renew unless canceled by the customer. Anthony Knaape requests that cancellation requests be made via phone or email at least one month prior to the date of renewal. Anthony Knaape will acknowledge the cancellation notice within 24 hours of receipt. Your satisfaction is important to us and Anthony Knaape will honor all requests promptly. If you do not receive acknowledgment, please contact a representative as soon as possible.
Payment on all orders is due upfront. Payment is accepted through any payment gateway service Anthony Knaape may choose to use. An invoice will be emailed to you once you have placed you order.
All payments to Anthony Knaape are nonrefundable including prepayment fees. Client shall not be entitled to any refunds, pro-rated or otherwise, in the event of early termination of this agreement by Anthony Knaape according to the terms herein. All overcharges or billing disputes must be reported within 60 days of the time the dispute occurred.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Anthony Knaape reserves the right to refuse service to any site at our sole discretion. Although we do not believe in censorship, Anthony Knaape does not allow the following types of sites:
- Websites containing explicit pornographic material
- Racist or hate-related websites
- File and Torrent sharing sites, including but not limited to any copyrighted software or music files Sites which provide methods for circumventing copy protection (“cracks”, key codes, serial numbers, decoder chips, etc…) are also not permitted.
- Any content which is not legal in the Netherlands